Student Government has been working hard to improve your Off-Campus Housing search. Aren't you tired of looking through Zillow, Craigslist, and other websites with no affiliation to UC?
Coming soon, this October: UC's Official Off-Campus Housing Listings Website.
What does Student Government do for you? Expanded meal swipes, increased funding for free counseling & psychological services, and migrating some course textbooks to open-source, free versions - just some of what we have been up to this summer! Check out our August 2015 update here!
Student Government is here to improve the student experience at the University of Cincinnati. It is composed of four main parts:
- Executive Board - Composed of five elected officers, this body leads the several branches of Student Government.
- Senate - Senate is the legislative assembly of SG. They debate, propose, and vote on bills impacting the student body.
- Cabinet - Cabinet and the executive staff carry out initiatives and projects directly affecting students.
- Boards - Oversee various areas of student life, including safety, student organizations, and organization funding.
- Tribunals - Governing bodies within each college (such as DAAP, CAHS, CEAS, etc.) at UC.
The Naab+Griggs Platform is all about serving and reaching out to students. With several ongoing projects and strong initiatives to improve campus life. These include increased research at the university, expanding collaboration between colleges, and increasing campus engergy efficiency.
Student Government is proud to serve you, the students of UC. If you could a possible way to change UC for the better, submit feedback, or talk to a Student Government representative.