Our campus community now has full access to the online version of The New York Times, provided through NYTimes.com Academic Passes. Each time you claim a pass you get 24 hours of full access to NYTimes.com.*
How to claim your first pass: visit NYTimes.com/Passes -- click on Register and follow the instructions. To be eligible, you must register using your UC email address. Then look for an e-mail from NYTimes.com, “Confirm Your E-Mail Address” and click on the link in the e-mail to finish the process.
If you have questions about using the passes, visit the FAQ’s for Academic nPass Users.
*Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps. NYTimes apps are not supported on all devices. You must have a valid e-mail address from a participating school. Additional restrictions may apply.
Student Government is here to improve the student experience at the University of Cincinnati. It is composed of five main parts:
- Executive Board - Composed of five elected officers, this body leads the several branches of Student Government.
- Senate - Senate is the legislative assembly of SG. They debate, propose, and vote on bills impacting the student body.
- Cabinet - Cabinet and the executive staff carry out initiatives and projects directly affecting students.
- Boards - Oversee various areas of student life, including safety, student organizations, and organization funding.
- Tribunals - Governing bodies within each college (such as DAAP, CAHS, CEAS, etc.) at UC.
The Beer | Shah Platform is all about serving and reaching out to students. With several ongoing projects and strong initiatives to improve campus life. These include increased research at the university, expanding collaboration between colleges, and increasing campus engergy efficiency.
Student Government is proud to serve you, the students of UC. If you could a possible way to change UC for the better, submit feedback, or talk to a Student Government representative.
What Can Student Government Do For You?
Explore Our Site to find out!