Objective: To prepare first year students for future leadership roles & involvement at the University of Cincinnati
As a member of the First Year Leadership Program you have the opportunity to:
- Immediately become involved on campus
- Gain leadership skills
- Meet other freshman and upperclassmen who know what it takes to succeed
- Become familiarized with many student organizations
- Listen to guest speakers and members of the UC Administration and staff
This program is designed to give you the skills and connections you will need to make the most of your experience at the University of Cincinnati. Successful completion of the FYLP program will make you a very marketable student leader!
As a member of FYLP you will be a vital part of the success of Student Government. To make your impact, you will be required to:
- Dedicate time to work in the Student Government Office weekly
- Attend meetings with Student Government officials and UC Staff
- Work with and learn from your Student Government Mentor
To apply to FYLP, click on the link below and fill out the form online. The attached 2013-2014 application is supplied below just for your information. Thank you!